The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SURPRISING FRIENDS

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:24 pm

I remember that one in some seasonal flood or other natural flood, Bella. Excellent image.
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm

Shine wrote:
I remember that one in some seasonal flood or other natural flood, Bella. Excellent image.

It was an Indian monsoon,Shine,the link is at the bottom.I remember we thought it would make a good story Smile
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:34 pm

Yes, I remember, Bella. It would make a good story.
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 am

Running with wolves in Russia
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Man/Lion reunion

For the full story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_the_lion
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 pm

That was lovely ,Cruiser cheers cheers cheers

nearly made me cry Embarassed

The lion certainly remembered them even though they were told it would'nt
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Bella wrote:
That was lovely ,Cruiser cheers cheers cheers

nearly made me cry Embarassed

The lion certainly remembered them even though they were told it would'nt

Even after all that time apart the Lion never forgot :shock: Such a great story Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Look at this one too,cruiser,nothing like a lion hug Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 3:30 pm

:248682: It must be a once in a lifetime experience to be able to touch a Lion, let alone when its conscious :shock:
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Strange sad image ,is it real?

SURPRISING FRIENDS Cni_macaque_070914_ssh
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 pm

At first glance it looked to me like the pic had been doctored. But the more you look at it, the more you become unsure! Nice picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:47 pm

I remember seeing that lion one and the men on tele, i was choked and having just watched the lion in the cage one, im so sad, they never forgot the men did they, ahhh bless them - shows wild animals arnt so wild after all eh? Sad
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:06 pm

magica wrote:
I remember seeing that lion one and the men on tele, i was choked and having just watched the lion in the cage one, im so sad, they never forgot the men did they, ahhh bless them - shows wild animals arnt so wild after all eh? Sad

I saw it featured on the national news a couple of months back, magica, and its stuck with me since.
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 am

Cruiser wrote:
Man/Lion reunion

For the full story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_the_lion

That was beautiful Cruiser....Bella is right made me cry too
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 am

Yes i did Cruiser, how lovely it mustve been for the men to be reunited with the lion and how wonderful for her to see them again - i was touched when i saw this Crying or Very sad

but thats enough about my mental state! point laugh
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:24 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

SURPRISING FRIENDS Birdmouse
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Bella wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

SURPRISING FRIENDS Birdmouse

dog dog dog

Keep'em coming Bella!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:28 am

SURPRISING FRIENDS Rt_pig_tiger_070716_ssv
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:18 am

A baby hippopotamus that survived the tsunami waves on the Kenyan coast has formed a strong bond with a giant male century-old tortoise in an animal facility in the port city of Mombassa officials said
The hippopotamus, nicknamed Owen and weighing about 300 kilograms , was swept down Sabaki
River into theIndian Ocean, then forced back to shore when tsunami waves struck the Kenyan coast on
December 26, before wildlife rangers rescued him.s‘After it was swept away and lost its mother, the hippo was traumatized
It had to look for something to be a surrogate mother Fortunately , it landed on the tortoise and established a strong bond They swim, eat and sleep together
The hippo follows the tortoise exactly the way it followed its mother If somebody approaches the tortoise, the hippo becomes aggressive as if protecting its biological motherThe hippo is a young baby, he was left at a very tender age and by nature, hippos are social animals that like to stay with their mothers for four years,

SURPRISING FRIENDS Image0044SURPRISING FRIENDS Image0055
SURPRISING FRIENDS Image0066SURPRISING FRIENDS Image0077
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:13 pm

Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Bella wrote:

That's lovely, Bella. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:25 pm

i thought it was too Laughing
Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:43 pm

ChargedBoy wrote:

Another good post, Cruiser, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SURPRISING FRIENDS   SURPRISING FRIENDS Empty

Back to top Go down

SURPRISING FRIENDS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Art Forums :: Cultures, Travel, Nature, Science etc-
Jump to: