The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Britpop Generations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Britpop Generations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Arctic Monkeys - Teddy Picker

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Arctic Monkeys, all you people are Vampires

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:03 pm

The Enemy - This Song Is About You

The Britpop Generations - Page 2 The-enemy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:13 pm

the enemy, We'll live and die in these towns

The Britpop Generations - Page 2 Te_brm_080608

managed to see the enemy live at radio one live in the park festival, had not heard them before but as soon as I so them thought they reminded me of the jam, and got hooked on them, was funny afterwards to see media relating them to the jam, they are backing up oasis this year Sad another missed gig, will get to watch oasis one day :pirate:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Paul Weller plays 'Porcelain Gods'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:44 pm

:goo-news: :wertyu: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha clap

Just found this from manchester apollo 2006, I am at this gig around the front somewere fantastic

Paul Weller - Peacock Suit @ Manc Apollo 27/11/06

quality is pretty naff though Surprised wasnt me

The Britpop Generations - Page 2 633449227095477115

The Britpop Generations - Page 2 Acoust10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Paul Weller playing 'I Walk On Gilded Splinters' live

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:52 am

Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm

I never heard such a measured and controlled calm of genius as in this piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm

Here's what one said:
kenan6346 (1 week ago) Show Hide

Marked as spam Reply

0:40 to 1:20 makes me weep. It's almost like it's representing a sorrow that could only be understood by the composer, but at the same time it represents acceptance, like some sort of unrequited love. Absolutely beautiful, even divine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 pm

I've found found this one pleasing to the soul, and a creator in the engine of the mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

This piece was written about a bull fighter the night before he died, when he spoke to his love. I hate any animal cruelty, but the music is simple and yet has astounding impact upon one's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:18 am

Shine wrote:

This piece was written about a bull fighter the night before he died, when he spoke to his love. I hate any animal cruelty, but the music is simple and yet has astounding impact upon one's soul.

I understood the piece was inspired by the Royal palace of Aranjuez in an effort to transport the listener to another place and time ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 am

Shine wrote:

Shine you say you know nothing of music ...but you have a sound ear ..THis piece of music
is wonderful,so clear all i can say ....wonderful violin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Britpop Generations   The Britpop Generations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Britpop Generations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Music Forums :: Rock or any other Music-
Jump to: