The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 1203895160SKn540Your picture reminds me of a woman with long legs:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:39 pm

I can hardly bare to look at this ,When I am at my Dads house in the Summer I can feel their nasty long legs fluttering around my face whilst Im trying to sleep
The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Daddy%20long%20legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:09 pm

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 London-eye-18

Looking at that Picture reminds of the phobias some of us have. I have a phobia for heights, and have had to turn down a couple of invites to go on the London Eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:27 pm

I used to love climbing tree's ,when I was young,Cruiser,the higher the better especially if it was a windy :shock: Im not so good with heights now though

I remember seeing goats like these in Morrocco,a strange sight

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Goats.preview
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Your description Bella, reminds me of the competitive streak we have when were children. To climb a branch higher, to kick the ball further, to run faster. I have an early memory of being fiercely competitive when competing in a game of conkers. Rumour spread that soaking your conker in vinegar gave the conker extra strength, and be virtually unbeatable. I soaked mine overnight and took my newly vinegered conker to school. Did it work? No. It was smashed to shit on the first day Laughing

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 1412774
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:21 pm

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Brokenarm

Trees remind me of a compound fracture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:36 pm

It looks like someones backside lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Shine wrote:
The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Brokenarm

Trees remind me of a compound fracture.

Fractures remind me hospitals,I have a bit of a fear where they are concerned,the smell of them make me panic pale pale

on a positive note my son was born healthy in a hospital Smile

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 NewbornLLS01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:32 am

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Artistic-baby-photography
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 am

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 ADU_2004_BrPhoto-39_916200452150PM

A baby reminds me of life:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Life reminds me of love and how I wish was on that beach at this moment

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 35a42kh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:51 am

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 BIG_WAVES-P1

Beaches remind me of waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:56 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:25 am

Waves remind me of Dolpins surfing the waves

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 DolphinsDM_800x446
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:27 am

That's a spectacular image.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Alsation wrote:
That's a spectacular image.

Have a look at this Al, I think you will enjoy it. You may have already seen it, its a famous advert.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:28 am

That was amazing,Cruiser Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Dolphins remind me of 'flipper' and America during the 60's.

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Flipper reminds me captivated animals,I can't imagine how it must feel for a dolphin to be stuck in a restricted tank with all sonar echoing back at them Crying or Very sad

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Copenhagen-zoo20b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am

Playing this game by myself again Neutral

Lemurs remind me of Madagascar and weird looking animals

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 1101-0076
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 am

Well, Im not sure what that weird animal reminds me of affraid Laughing ,a hedgehog I think or a hairbrush

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 HedgehogBNPS_450x300
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:08 pm

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 OSOSF-00001805-001~Hedgehog-Dog-Investigating-Hedgehog-Posters

A hedgehog reminds my of the night, a summer's night with rustling in the undergrowth, alerting the dog's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:14 pm

A summers night reminds me of swimming here very late at night,a long time ago ,I might add .Good memories of that hot summer

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 039_River_Duddon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 pm

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 258829297_e749c9c680

I remember swimming out at night in Mediterranean, out as far as a buoy and then resting on my back gazing at the stars shimmering in the heavens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:49 pm

I cant see you picture, Shine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread   The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Word, Memory, Picture Association Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next