The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story Empty
PostSubject: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:41 pm

I'll begin:

Saturn, home, love.

Theme: dread.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Saturn was such a long way from home, millions of miles from Earth. He had been travelling for many light years, and felt sure things wouldve changed so much on his home planet, that it was with a sense of dread, rather than joy he felt when he entered into Earth's orbit.

He saw the familiar clouds, sea, but something was different, something had changed, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He still hadn't heard from ground control, he was landing blind. The new spaceage shuttle landed, bang on target, and he opened the hatch to view the earth, his home once more. The love he felt surged through his veins, he felt excited as he stepped out onto the landing strip. No-one came to greet him, he looked around, it was barren. He remembered, the flash he saw millions of miles away, so it was Earth, it was destroyed, and there's no one left but him.

Shines your words - Balloon, clouds, rain

theme party Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:19 pm

magica wrote:
Saturn was such a long way from home, millions of miles from Earth. He had been travelling for many light years, and felt sure things wouldve changed so much on his home planet, that it was with a sense of dread, rather than joy he felt when he entered into Earth's orbit.

He saw the familiar clouds, sea, but something was different, something had changed, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. He still hadn't heard from ground control, he was landing blind. The new spaceage shuttle landed, bang on target, and he opened the hatch to view the earth, his home once more. The love he felt surged through his veins, he felt excited as he stepped out onto the landing strip. No-one came to greet him, he looked around, it was barren. He remembered, the flash he saw millions of miles away, so it was Earth, it was destroyed, and there's no one left but him.

Shines your words - Balloon, clouds, rain

theme party Very Happy

Your story is cogent and yet bleak, Magica, and I wish I could capture such narrative. I like the theme too, the return to nothing. I makes me think of a soldier in Iraq, who returns from the war, hoping to see his children, his wife, his family, but they have gone to other climes: he finds nothing, and he descends to drink and lethargy, but meets a woman called Magica one afternoon, who had called into a pub only to sell some bar plans. She stays for a drink with the landlord, he strikes up a conversation.......and on moves the story of Magica and Shine.

I will write tomorrow, Magica, but if anyone else wants to jump the thread with their own story, do so, because that is what Magica and myself wish.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 pm

I love that story Shine, thanx it made me smile. I could actually see the events unfolding as i read your story, a desolate being, and fate puts another person in his path, and his life continues. A story of hope and destiny. Very Happy

Yes, if anyone else wants to join in, please do, it's open to anyone. Come and write with us sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:56 am

- Balloon, clouds, rain

theme party Very Happy

Chapter 1 The Balloon

Claire woke up at the customary hour of seven. She threw off the bedsheets, lowered her thick varicose legs to the floor, and with an almost coronary heave lifted her large bulk out of bed, to the accompaniment of a loud blast of stale wind.

'You fucking dirty bastard, Clair,' groaned Donald, 'and you've taken half the cunting bedsheets with yeh.'

Claire calmly turned round, bent over the bed, let out another ghastly sound from her rear and pulled the bedsheets back over Donald. 'You need to shave the hair off that fat arse of yours, Donald, it looks like your cheeks are gripping an hairy rat,' she commented.

'Fuck off, Bitch,' Donald declared, 'you know you like to tug on arse hair in love,' and he guffawed before falling into a fit of coughing, which made the hairy rat stuck in the middle of his arse shake violently.

'And don't wipe the spit from your coughing on the bedclothes this time; wipe it on the floor instead,' Claire replied calmly. She then shuffled out of the bedroom more in sleep than awake and made for the bathroom. But no sooner had Claire entered the bathroom and sat down on the toilet than the most extraordinary event occurred.

As she began to relieve the contents of her stomach, she noticed the passage was somehow blocked! 'What the fuck,' Claire cried! And she exerted again with all her large body every effort to empty the contents of her bowels. 'Aaarrrrrgggghhhhh!' but to no avail. 'What the fuck,' she cried again, 'why can't I shit?' She thrust her right hand to feel her bottom and the most amazing thing happened.

'Where's mi fucking arse gone!' she screamed in horror. 'Mi fucking arse has gone! Donald I can't find mi fucking arse let alone mi fucking arsehole!'

And so it was Claire's 'arse' had simply disappeared: gone, vanished overnight and in its place was only the smooth surface of what resembled a blown up BALLOON. Claire ran her hands over the spherical and smooth balloon that was now her 'arse,' and although still in horror at having her 'arse' do a runner overnight, she marveled at how smooth and hairless the new one was.

'Donald, get the fuck in here now, and have a gadgy at what the fuck has happened to mi arse!'

Donald, knowing full well the maniac violence his wife could unleash at such times as these quickly leapt out of bed and ran as fast as his 28 stone would allow.

Upon entering the bathroom, Claire was already leaning over the bath, with mirror in hand trying to look at the arse that once was. 'Here, Donald, have a gadgy at mi arse and tell me what you see.'

Donald knelt down and began to investigate the disappearance of Claire's arse. No matter how hard he tried to find the crack, he couldn't; no matter how close he looked at it, to the point of his nose touching it, he couldn't see Claire's arse; he only felt the wiry tickle of a few errant pubic hairs on his stubbly chin. Finally, he stood up and declared with authority: 'I can safely say, Claire: your arse has well and truly fucked off! And all there is now is a balloon; a big round red balloon.

Chapter 2 Clouds anon.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:56 pm

omg affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:58 pm

How you going to get round this one,Magica affraid ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:21 pm

I dont know Bella, im thinking thinking how the hell do i top that affraid lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I have yet to finish the story!
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:45 pm

ok, looking forward to it :bounce:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:15 pm

We seem to have lost our way a bit on here, haven't we, Magical? We'll have to get the story thread back up to date.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm

ok shine, when your ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Where's Lady Lichfield? Sad
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm

she says hello but still not posting at the moment - lots going on with her at the mo shine. I havent spoken to her the last couple days,, but im sure she'll be back soon flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Tell her I've missed her, Magical, and have a little kiss as well for carrying the friendly kisses to Lady Lichfield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story   Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story Empty

Back to top Go down

Magica's Three Words, a theme, and a story
Page 1 of 1