The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gemstones do you like them ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gemstones do you like them ? Empty
PostSubject: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:28 am

Do you have a gemstone that you are particularly drawn towards ?
Mine is obviously Diamonds because i collect them and they are a girls best friend but im naturally drawn to Lapis because of its depth of colour and because of where it comes from which is Afghanistan and Afghanistan intrigues me with the peoples faces and features and the dresses (before the Taliban toissers took over) the reds and pinks and gypsie like ethnic colours.

The film, the man who would be king has always fascinated me. I imagine Shine to be similar to the character of Sean Connery. blow kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 am

That film is one of my best, Lola!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 am

I'm not into jewels and gems much, but if I was emeralds would be mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:37 am

Mine is Aquamarine and its my birthstone Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:37 am

Gemstones do you like them ? Base_m10 Hot pink sapphire
Back to top Go down

Gemstones do you like them ? London10London blue topaz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:38 am

Gemstones do you like them ? Royal_10 Royal blue topaz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 am

i love love love loads of them they are my namesake after all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:45 am

Its my fave film Shine. I also love the blue stones and one called Andalucite which is quite rare.

Mice to meet you Gemmie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 am

Gemstones do you like them ? Ca28l010 tansonite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 am

nice to meet you too :664392:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:48 am

Lola wrote:
Its my fave film Shine. I also love the blue stones and one called Andalucite which is quite rare.

I wonder what makes a great film, Lola, like that one? It's as though everything clicks from the script to the acting to the production and everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:49 am

my fave film ever is life is beautiful. they got it all right there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:56 am

And last but by no means least
Gemstones do you like them ? Cafpep10 Champagne diamonds fantastic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:03 am

Shine wrote:
Lola wrote:

I wonder what makes a great film, Lola, like that one? It's as though everything clicks from the script to the acting to the production and everything else.

Kipling had a wild and creative imagination and this trascends into the film with the breathtaking scenary and it just has so much and is so rich. It has everything that you could want from a film, Characters, beauty, naievety, violence, comedy, intrigue, drama and all set on such a wild backdrop, although, i heard it was filmed partly in Morocco and Turkey.

Do excuse my typing, i cant see too good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am

I love rubies, diamonds and amethysts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:13 am

Lola wrote:
Shine wrote:
Lola wrote:

Kipling had a wild and creative imagination and this trascends into the film with the breathtaking scenary and it just has so much and is so rich. It has everything that you could want from a film, Characters, beauty, naievety, violence, comedy, intrigue, drama and all set on such a wild backdrop, although, i heard it was filmed partly in Morocco and Turkey.

Do excuse my typing, i cant see too good.

I could have a cup of coffee with you, Lola, in a cafe and pint of beer in a pub with you. It would be very nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:12 am

I love Gemstones too ,amethyst is one Im drawn too

The meaning and symbology of amethyst is one of spiritual contentment. It helps to strengthen the connection and communication between the mind, body, spirit and other worlds. It neutralizes negative energy. It assists in flexibility and in adopting new ideas.

Gemstones do you like them ? Amethyst
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:21 am

Bella wrote:
I love Gemstones too ,amethyst is one Im drawn too

The meaning and symbology of amethyst is one of spiritual contentment. It helps to strengthen the connection and communication between the mind, body, spirit and other worlds. It neutralizes negative energy. It assists in flexibility and in adopting new ideas.

Gemstones do you like them ? Amethyst

One of my favourites too. I have a chunk on my bedside table. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:41 am

I have loads of it ,Star,my son collects semi precious stone,they are all over the house Smile

Turquoise I like too

Turquoise, the “Stone of Healing,” is blue-green sage in color. It is a bridge to higher consciousness while healing your body, mind and spirit by elevating your chakras. It is a powerful stone used for spiritual attunement. Turquoise brings enlightenment to meditation while guiding you to higher realms. It induces wisdom and understanding while bringing you a state of “trust” that everything is happening for a reason.

Gemstones do you like them ? Firoza%20turcule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstones do you like them ?   Gemstones do you like them ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemstones do you like them ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Art Forums :: Arts-
Jump to: