The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Id like a garden full of these

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Id like a garden full of these Empty
PostSubject: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:00 pm

White peacocks,Ive never seen one before,they look like something out of fairyland all lacy and fluffy.I know DH Lawrence's first novel was called The White Peacock but I had'nt realised that they actually existed

Isola Bella - Stresa, Italy

Id like a garden full of these 161508Id like a garden full of these White_peacock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Youd be the talk of the town Bella Laughing I wonder if maybe renting them out would be a better option? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm

they'd look good at a wedding,Cruiser Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:05 am

Yes they would look good at a wedding, replace the Swans.

Wow Ive didnt know a White peacock existed too :shock: They beautiful.

I use to keep Peacocks Feathers years ago. I use to collect them at Mosque and keep them as Page markers for the Quran.

Id like a garden full of these Feather-r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:16 am

I may have to get some feathers for my bedroom,I just read this Laughing

[quote]Since peacocks are pure at heart, loyal and faithful to their partners, they also symbolize eternal love. The male peacock goes to great lengths to attract his hearts desire. Display the image of peacock in the bedroom to symbolize fidelity in your relationship encouraging a lasting and loving partnership.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 am

lol! Bella.... Im getting a WHOLE FARM of Peacocks in my Room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Id like a garden full of these   Id like a garden full of these Empty

Back to top Go down

Id like a garden full of these
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Art Forums :: Cultures, Travel, Nature, Science etc-
Jump to: