The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shameless is Back on

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shameless is Back on Empty
PostSubject: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 am

Anyone watch the show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:03 am

I watch a bit of it funny very funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:19 am

Yeah I saw only 10 mins of last nights show, Will need to watch it on C4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 am

I did'nt know it was back on,I love that series,especially one of the first episodes where Frank got off with ?,I can't remember her name,for the first time
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha whpin blonde
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:06 am

Bella, Frank has been with a few ladies. I dont know if this is the season I watched but he gets off with this attractive women he meets on the Bus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 am

Nora wrote:
Bella, Frank has been with a few ladies. I dont know if this is the season I watched but he gets off with this attractive women he meets on the Bus.

I meant the one from the first series,she was into whips and stuff, whpin blonde :shock: :shock: :shock: I think,I think he married her and she was a nervous wreck :shock: affraid she's on Eastenders now ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 am

Alright yeah he was with two ladies, One he was married to and the other was a ex that comes back. I never watched it from the 1st season, my Husband is a massive fan so I started to watch it later on.

Its very funny Laughing
Back to top Go down
lolarose

lolarose

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 pm

My ex husbands ex wife is an extra on shameless. She joined this agency where you can be an extra on programs like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless is Back on   Shameless is Back on Empty

Back to top Go down

Shameless is Back on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Tv & Movies and Games :: TV-
Jump to: