The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you believe in God?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Do you believe in God? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:05 am

I do I always have done. To me it makes sense that there is a reason that we are on the Earth.

Like Dr Zakir Naik said "If we believe in creation we must believe in a Creator"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 am

I believe in 'God,' but what 'God' is, and where God dwells, and what manner of form, shape, or countenance God wears, and what designs God has on us mortals of flesh and immortals of soul, I cannot tell, but yet, I do believe there is some 'God.'
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:16 am

No, not at all. I have no idea why the world, universe etc is here and I don't really care. If there is and there is heaven and hell, I'll do my time without complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am

dayus wrote:
No, not at all. I have no idea why the world, universe etc is here and I don't really care. If there is and there is heaven and hell, I'll do my time without complaint.

But, Dayus, what if the 'time' is an eternal 'time?' What then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:21 am

Sorry but i do not believe ...used to do, but not for a long time
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 am

Alsation wrote:
dayus wrote:

But, Dayus, what if the 'time' is an eternal 'time?' What then?

I won't have any choice by then, so there would be no use complaining. I could try to tunnel out but I think they'd be expecting that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:25 am

Lol Dayus, if it is a Eternal time wouldnt you want to know about that now.
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:33 am

Nora wrote:

For all I know it's one big party down in hell. I'm an optimist. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:34 am

dayus wrote:
Nora wrote:

Lol! With Beelzebub bubbling champers in his belly!
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 am

Alsation wrote:
dayus wrote:
Nora wrote:

I don't believe in him either. however if he did exist I'm sure a swift knee to the gonads would sort him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:42 am

dayus wrote:
Alsation wrote:
dayus wrote:
Nora wrote:

I don't believe in him either. however if he did exist I'm sure a swift knee to the gonads would sort him out.

What what if Beelzebub has a sack of gonads and they are on his head and not between his kness, what then?
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 am

Alsation wrote:
dayus wrote:
Alsation wrote:
dayus wrote:
Nora wrote:

What what if Beelzebub has a sack of gonads and they are on his head and not between his kness, what then?

I'd be too busy laughing at him to care about anything. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:25 pm

The old chestnut eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:55 am

Truthy, do you believe in 'God,' or at least the concept of 'God?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:21 am

Truthy my darling so nice to see you back on AIR x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 am

Nora wrote:
Truthy my darling so nice to see you back on AIR x

Lovely to be back Nora but sadly not for long as I'm still having computer problems and the guys coming to pick it up again tommorow. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 am

Alsation wrote:
Truthy, do you believe in 'God,' or at least the concept of 'God?'

Well I guess I do as scientists despite all their knowledge have still failed to make a convincing case over evolution. I read that even Darwin didn't believe his theories for the last 20 years of his life. Darwin or Adam and Eve?

They're both hard to swallow for the human mind.
Back to top Go down
jinty mcsplinty

jinty mcsplinty

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:25 pm

i never discuss religion Neutral

once upon a time i might have been inclined to discuss it but now i will not pervert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:28 pm

jinty mcsplinty wrote:
i never discuss religion Neutral

once upon a time i might have been inclined to discuss it but now i will not pervert

Neither will i Jinty Drink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 am

I'll discuss it as it is a fascinating subject. The power it has had down through the ages and the effect over the course of history as well as mankind's spiritual development. It's always good to have a chat about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 am

I would agree with that last comment, Truthy, as you don't have to believe in God or religion to discuss them, just like you don't have to believe in life on other planets, but many do, and find pleasure in such discussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in God?   Do you believe in God? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in God?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: