The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bella's fantasy travel agency

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bella's fantasy travel agency Empty
PostSubject: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:51 am

Tell me your fantasy holiday or journey and I will make it all come true.but only for your dreams

You will need to give me

Destinations you would like to visit

Type of holiday you want eg ,Adventure,Luxury ,Spa beach,family etc

Approximate ages of all holidaymakers

Particular likes and dislikes

chill

This is my office Very Happy

Bella's fantasy travel agency Recycled-plastic-bottle-island
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 am

Lol! Bella.

I would like to have an adventure holiday in Australia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:03 pm

What sort of adventure would you be looking for, Mr Alsation?
Are you wanting to travel around or stay in one destination,
I forgot to add the duration of your holiday,How long will it be Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:06 pm

I would want to travel around a bit: dip in the ocean, surf, dive, cross a little bit of desert, get drunk with an aborigine man and his wife, have tea in Sydney, and camp in Darwin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:30 pm

Your fantasy holiday will be arranged in due course ,a bit of research is needed before I can arrange your dream ,Mr Alsation,Pop into my office tomorrow for more details Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I want a holiday for 2 weeks on my own ...just sun and sand
no discos no bars just complete peace ....somewhere hot ...where all i wear
is a bikini and sarong ....Bliss Very Happy

Thankyou Bella
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:34 pm

I would 'pop into your office,' Bella, upon the slightest invite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:45 pm

I look forward to your visit with anticipation then Very Happy

Nice office I have dont you think?,set on a deserted island directly on the beach I,m sure you won't have any difficulty finding it Very Happy

chill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Star wrote:

Thankyou Bella

I think a spa holiday in Thailand would fit your bill ,Star

Pop into the office tomorrow ,I will arrange your dream holiday in due course Very Happy chill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Bella wrote:
I look forward to your visit with anticipation then Very Happy

Nice office I have dont you think?,set on a deserted island directly on the beach I,m sure you won't have any difficulty finding it Very Happy

chill

I could close my eyes and the waves of love would guide my being to your office, Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Bella wrote:
Star wrote:

Thankyou Bella

I think a spa holiday in Thailand would fit your bill ,Star

Pop into the office tomorrow ,I will arrange your dream holiday in due course Very Happy chill

Thailand sounds wonderful ...I have never been there sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Stars fantasy holiday.

Your specifications suggest you need torecharge your batteries as it were and find yourself again.I therefor suggesta spa holiday at the Chiva som resort in Hua hin ,Thailand .

You will flyto Bankok on a flight of your convenience from where you will be met by a limousune and transported to The Chiva som resort in Hua Hin

http://www.chivasom.com/the-resorts/hua-hin-thailand/

Please advise me which treatment package would suit you best,Ms Star

I enclose some photo's for your approval Very Happy

Bella's fantasy travel agency ChivaSom_gallery__470x348 Bella's fantasy travel agency Home_image_1Bella's fantasy travel agency Chi2 Bella's fantasy travel agency Huahinbeach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Alsation wrote:
I would want to travel around a bit: dip in the ocean, surf, dive, cross a little bit of desert, get drunk with an aborigine man and his wife, have tea in Sydney, and camp in Darwin.

Your holiday will take some time to research ,please bare with me, the best results take time.

Meanwhile I will be staying here for the weekend if you need to contact me ,Please enter the french door chill

http://www.heure-bleue.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:13 pm

That beach looks fantastic ....Im there already

Massage i love ...So i will leave it in your capable hands Miss Bella Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 pm

I thought you would like it ,Star, Very Happy It has beach ,sun and relaxation Very Happy a place to find some peace and yourself again sunny
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:21 pm

Oh Bella i would love to go in a spaceship around the Earth, like an astonaut, to see the Earth from space, to be amongst the stars, to be nearer the moon and to feel and see the majesty of it all. That would be my fantasy holiday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:23 pm

In factI might join you there for a bit of research on behalf of my agency,Star Very Happy Laughing

Bella's fantasy travel agency Gardentree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Bella wrote:
In factI might join you there for a bit of research on behalf of my agency,Star Very Happy Laughing

Bella's fantasy travel agency Gardentree

No problem Miss Bella ...I think you would love it ⭐
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:33 pm

magica wrote:
Oh Bella i would love to go in a spaceship around the Earth, like an astonaut, to see the Earth from space, to be amongst the stars, to be nearer the moon and to feel and see the majesty of it all. That would be my fantasy holiday

I am not well versed in Space travel yet Ms Magica ,however my agency will do some research to ensure your dream is fulfilled Very Happy

Bella's fantasy travel agency MilkyWayRoad_landolfi
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh thanku Ms Bella, that would make me so happy - im counting on your agency
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella's fantasy travel agency   Bella's fantasy travel agency Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella's fantasy travel agency
Page 1 of 1