The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David Elsewhere

Go down 
AuthorMessage

David Elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: David Elsewhere   David Elsewhere EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 am

For anyone who has'snt seen this guy, hes amazing to watch affraid Check out the moves this bloke can pull off!

David "Elsewhere" Bernal (born August 2, 1979) is an dancer from Santa Ana, California. He became known through a viral video clip (Often titled Kolla2001) of himself dancing to Kraftwerk's song recorded at the Asian Pacific Islander talent show in 2001.
The clip showcased Bernal's characteristic take on the contemporary dance styles of popping and abstract waving. Performances of these dances were rare at the time, and the clip became very popular when it circulated on the internet — so popular that in November 2006, The Viral Factory, a viral marketing company, collated page-impression figures from websites such as YouTube and Google Videos. They determined that, as of November 2006, this video had been viewed over 200 million times, making it the 8th most viewed video

David Elsewhere 2841615217_3f2134a44a

David Elsewhere David-elsewhere-bernal

David Elsewhere 3x02-dtrix-audition

David Elsewhere Image_3816
Back to top Go down

David Elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Elsewhere   David Elsewhere EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:35 am

Ive seen him on You Tube OMG his dancing is wicked a little weird though :Loopy dance:
Back to top Go down

David Elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Elsewhere   David Elsewhere EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 am

Nora wrote:
Ive seen him on You Tube OMG his dancing is wicked a little weird though :Loopy dance:

I wish I could dance like that. I was going to place the thread in the pub banter section, but I think its an art, so thought it would be more suited on the Art forum.
Back to top Go down

David Elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Elsewhere   David Elsewhere EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:24 am

That GTI ones good,Cruiser Smile I havent seen him before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Elsewhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Elsewhere   David Elsewhere Empty

Back to top Go down

David Elsewhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: Art Forums :: Arts-
Jump to: