The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truthy's Debate

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Right, what do you want to talk about?

Politics, history, religion, art, culture, music let's thrash it out whpin blonde

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Good to see you back,truthy,I missed you Hugz ,Im pondering on the debate. I can't have much of an arguementwith you about the smoking ban whippie ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Smokin?

Moi?

ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 pm

As of today Air is a no smoking site
if one wishes to smoke .........................Go outside under the shelter
provided

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:48 pm

Star wrote:
provided

Love the avatar whpin blonde

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
jinty mcsplinty

jinty mcsplinty

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:21 pm

Hello all group hug
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:42 pm

jinty mcsplinty wrote:
Hello all group hug

Hiya Jinty blow kiss blow kiss blow kiss blow kiss
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Truthy wrote:
Star wrote:
provided

Love the avatar whpin blonde

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yours is rather nice too flasher
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi,jinty,Are you a smoker Laughing
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Great to have you back, Truthy!
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:19 pm

Alsation wrote:

It is, he was missed Smile
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Alsation wrote:

Cheers mate, great to be back lol!
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:11 pm

threat Look who's back

I'll have yah in a debate! Razz

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:04 am

Start debating then Sid bring on
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:35 am

A powerful song and a powerful video about US involvement in south-east Asia during the Vietnam War. Barry Mcguire - Eve of Destruction. The US was guilty of many war crimes during the conflict and has still failed to pay any reperations to the Vietnamese people whose country they bombed back to the stone age and polluted with defoliants, not to mention the deaths of innocent civilians and patriots who were fighting for their homeland. Some say the whole conflict was about the Opium Trade as is today's conflict in Afghanistan. The politicians will tell you that it's about the Taliban just as they told you that the Vietnam War was about stopping the spread of Communism. Pull the other one, that's just the sideshow.
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 am

Truthy Hiya x

One of my GrandDads mate was married to a women from Vietnam and he moved there with her, when the Conflict started they were told to leave and all their possessions were taken from him, he managed to take only a gold chain with him which he hid in the base of a flask filled with warm milk. The US Army invaded the area and took all possessions from these people. They also murdered many of my GrandDads friends wife's family.

As for standing trial, im sure many would agree that Bush should stand trial for engaging in a illegal war, and also for all those unanswered questions relating to 9/11. There was a commission, however it wasnt made public, no transcript nothing.

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 am

There are numerous world leaders who should be on trial. Mugabe, evil though he is hasn't a patch on Bush and Blair or Israel when it comes to killing.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:30 pm

You know, Eve of Destruction is one of my favourite songs, sung with anger and passion by Barry MGuire who tried to put into song he's disgust and fear of what is going on in the world.

The average age of men sent to vietnam was 19, just boys really, all put on drugs over there to deal with the war and the killings, of both their own boys and the vietnamese people. Women raped, villiages nepalmed, who can ever forget that picture of the little girl with fire on her back as she ran down the road, men, children shot, bayoneted, the cruelness of it all - and the american boys sent out there without a clue, and sent crazy with the drugs and the killing.

They were sent like sheep to slaughter, by a corrupt American government, who we all believed when they said it was for the right reasons, until we found out they lied to us all yet again, as they have done throughout the years.

When will they ever learn - Bob Dylan Sad
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 pm

They have a lot to answer for. Like Hitler's Germany and Imperial Rome before them they use the eagle as their emblem. The original name of Washington DC was Rome and they also use the fasces as their symbol in congress like ancient Rome and Mussolini's Italy.
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Only the affluent have the time to think about their past. The poor are too busy surviving, and having their histories stolen from them.

Misty
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:35 pm

The 'poor' of heart, Misty, or the 'poor' of material possesions? Or the poor in 'power' for that matter?

I haven't forgot about your post, but have a few things to settle first. Tomorrow I finish early and I guarentee, I'll dedicate my first post to answering yours. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Female

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Good reply, Shine. It was just a thought that came into my mind. Probably the poor in power.

The other thread is not a problem. Only anwser if you want. I realise I posted a lot of questions in that one discourse.

Take care, Misty
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Misty wrote:
Good reply, Shine. It was just a thought that came into my mind. Probably the poor in power.

The other thread is not a problem. Only anwser if you want. I realise I posted a lot of questions in that one discourse.

Take care, Misty

Then I will answer them one at a time, Misty.

If the 'poor' are 'poor in power,' do they want power?
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Female

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

The nature of power and its semiotic meaning? More tomorrow. Please tune in then, when Misty will continue to bore you. It must be better than taking a sleeping tablet when you can embrace somnambulism just by reading one of my posts affraid thinking

Good night everybody. All take care. Misty
Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 pm

An in the nature of power, do those without power seek power over those without power, Misty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truthy's Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truthy's Debate   Truthy's Debate Empty

Back to top Go down

Truthy's Debate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: