The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A miraculous survival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A miraculous survival Empty
PostSubject: A miraculous survival   A miraculous survival EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 am

Quote :
A 32-year-old man has survived with minor injuries after being hit by a flat-bed truck that was rammed by a train in Turkey.
I could'nt believe this mans fortune in surviving this incident,watch the video,it's unbelievable eek

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7925009.stm
Back to top Go down
lolarose

lolarose

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: A miraculous survival   A miraculous survival EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

I think that when you get run over or have something happen to you, the body goes into some sort of autopilot. I was run over once and dont remember anything about it or any pain. I got up and the first thing i thought of was my blouse being dirty. Amazing .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A miraculous survival   A miraculous survival EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:38 am

I was run over too,Lola,It was as if my whole life was video'd inside my head just before the wagon hit me,it seemed like hours but must in fact have been only seconds.I felt very calm at the time but a bit freaked out afterwards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A miraculous survival   A miraculous survival Empty

Back to top Go down

A miraculous survival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: News-
Jump to: