The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earthquake in Oz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:52 pm

My mate lives in Melbourne and last week she was in bed and the earth moved, but not the kind you think either, LOL they had an earthquake and things moved across the floor! eek

A couple days ago they had another one, only light this time, pretty scarey i think, as theyve never had one before omg
Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:22 am

Isn't the volcanic activity happening in the Australasia area, Magica?
Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:18 am

I remember being in Greece, when the ground shook and the water in the pool seemed to shudder with small waves. It only lasted a couple of seconds, but was both unnerving and beautiful to feel.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:51 am

Im not sure about the volcanoes shine, but it was quite unnerving for my friend as its neverhappened before.

Makes you realise that Earth is so ancient and all these things happening, bit scarey really. Nature has a way of working itself out, so lets hope Oz doesnt see anymore earthquakes.
Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 pm

Remember, Magica, this stuff we call earth is only the crusty surface of a great molten ball of rock. I believe earthquakes and other forms of seizmic and volcanic activity have the potential to happen anyway on the the earth's surface.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:26 pm

I agree Shine, and its scary to think that nature has a way of fighting back isnt it?

This Earth is so so old, i suppose its bound to crack every so often.
Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:29 pm

magica wrote:
I agree Shine, and its scary to think that nature has a way of fighting back isnt it?

This Earth is so so old, i suppose its bound to crack every so often.

A bit like my wife.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:31 pm

LOL LOL LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earthquake in Oz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earthquake in Oz   Earthquake in Oz Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthquake in Oz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: News-
Jump to: