The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? Empty
PostSubject: Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?   Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:58 am

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

II. The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma

III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Last edited by Shine on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?   Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:53 am

Shine ...Thats a bit deep for so early in the morning

Lol ...what does it mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?   Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:37 am

I would'nt pretend to understand physics,it's beyond my comprehension.I can only summise that it has made me question the relationship between science and religion. No doubt the world be a very different place without Newtons laws but I havent the knowledge to write much on the matter.

Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night
God said:"Let Newton be!" and all was light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?   Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society? Empty

Back to top Go down

Newton's Three Laws of Motion in Physics, but what have they to do with human life and society?
Page 1 of 1