The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma Empty
PostSubject: What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma   What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:45 am

Assuming that humans have a soul, what happens to the soul when one is in a coma?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma   What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am

I would think their soul lies in a sort of suspended existence between mortality and then next life, when it will be released to live again.
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma   What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:06 pm

I would like to think something like a heavily sedated sleep state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma   What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 pm

The soul is a constant vehicle of life, I think, and only when it reaches its final destination of release of life, does it rest in everlasting bliss. I've often found it difficult to imagine a contrary law in other spheres whereby the laws of physics here are not the laws elsewhere. For example everything we know of on earth is born, lives, and dies, as is the Sun, that great bringer of life to us all from the little plants to the vast oceans of this planet: the sun gives light and life to all. But can it be that on other planes of existence there is no sun, no light, but there is life existing in total darkness? Alien to our own empiricism and contrary to all existence on Earth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma   What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma Empty

Back to top Go down

What happens to the Souls of people who are in a coma
Page 1 of 1