The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech

Go down 
+3
CyberSoul
jinty mcsplinty
doodah
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:45 pm

Shine wrote:
And racism discussed with racism has no vent, and in time leads to self harm, as it will on there.

Jezzas will end up like sol is now ...a dead hole and it's a shame Steve has worked hard to build up
the forum ..but with all the sol lot ..it wont be long before we see sol all over again
Sad but true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm

It's already SOL, with Steve and is limp dicked God playing the character of Danielj Dipstick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Shine wrote:
It's already SOL, with Steve and is limp dicked God playing the character of Danielj Dipstick

Your right there Shine Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:01 pm

And Steve's bias to racism will strangle the forum, since any forum based upon the engine of vice will fail.
Back to top Go down
jinty mcsplinty

jinty mcsplinty

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:12 pm

is god this daniel then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:15 pm

A commensurate despot, Jinty, and indeed worse, since he proclaims to allow free speech, but doesn't; at least Danielj doesn't offer that facility, and like the recreant renague on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm

I see the 'free speech' site will not even allow their lackey members to mention the name of 'Shine' for fucks sake. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Shine wrote:
I see the 'free speech' site will not even allow their lackey members to mention the name of 'Shine' for fucks sake. Pathetic.

It is isn't it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 pm

RockStar
Post subject: Re: Sh.,ine
Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_post_targetPosted: Today, 7:33 pm

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_user_offline
Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 File.php?avatar=219_1236259021
User and posts removed previous ban do not quote this user.

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_lol Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_lol Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_lol Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_lol Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_lol

They all are scared now of mentioning, 'Shine!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:42 am

I see the forum has been overun with the simple Hobbs and Dan's insults laugh Very Happy

Whenever the clown, Hobbs sees an insult, he calls it a threat, and so too does his male friend, Dan, and both, hand in hand tiptoe off to complain to God, who bans the 'threat!' wave
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:45 am

I note with interest your banned ex friends still continue to support your name and this forum.I wonder why that is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 am

Probably because of guilt?
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:58 am

They have reason to own guilt on this matter. Do you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:59 am

My only guilt is that I trusted too much.
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:04 pm

“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 pm

Selfishness desires itself, and desiring itself can only lead to self harm, Cyber.
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Exactly,take heed !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:10 pm

I notice that which needs must be noticed, and since I've taken heed and acted upon selfishness, your remark is a little dated.
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Selfishness desires itself, and desiring itself can only lead to self harm

It was the self harm in which you indulge yourself in that I was replying to,Shine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:22 pm

To external eyes it may have harm, but to the internal eyes of the soul, it was prophylaxis against greater harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Looks like the forum has now become a veritable nest of buzzing bickering and no -nay - none debate Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 pm

This is the forum of free speech here, Cyber, and if you debate with me, I'll ban you. Come to think of it: disagree with me an I'll ban you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

I uphold free speech and consider myself God.
Back to top Go down
CyberSoul

CyberSoul

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Well I hope things improve for you in future,Shine or is it GOD. LOL . Thankfully I dont believe in God .I have no time for superior beings or those who are deluded into thinking they are .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 am

Looks like one poster has seen how the whole of Jezzi's forum has been reduced to tittle-tattle point laugh argue ha ha ha

abstruse
Post subject: From the outside, looking in
Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_post_targetPosted: Today, 4:23 am

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Icon_user_offline
Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 File.php?avatar=131_1238355513
For those who are proud of this forum, how do you think it looks to all the new people who do come or will come? When all they see is: constantly putting down of others, fighting, "he said this, she said that. I can't stand you, he can't stand her. She came from that forum, she sucks. That person is bad, because the other forum said so. He is nothing but trash. All she does is lie. I know this person he has tons of other names. I know who this person is using a different i.d. No you think you know who that person is. I can tell by the way they talk. I've not done anything to you, why are you trashing me. The people you talk to or hang with are bad, therefore you must be bad. Why do you defend a moron like that. why do you care. That person is losing her job, this person is stalking me. She deserves to be stalked. No you all ganged up on her". etc. etc. All they do on that forums is talk about other forums. Well lately thats all you see here too, so how is it any different?

I think we are all suppose to be adults here. I know alot are well over 30, and well over 40 and some even over 50. Yet look at the threads, they aren't indicitive to adult behaviour, name calling, finger flipping, and put downs. etc. Is there any thread left that hasn't been taken off topic by at least ONE of the afore mentioned things? I don't think so.

Some threads are started and continued on in the wrong section. Why can't the people who dont like each other, just refuse to talk to or even acknowledge those they do not like. If you stop responding to the person who is constantly ripping on you, and only respond to who you do like or who doe's talk to you decently, it will cut down on a lot of crap. The conversations can stay nice, and inviting to any new people who are checking out the forum to see if its a place they may wish to join.

Yes i realize there are alot of people coming for the wrong reasons and we all know why. But there are also people who have come on invite or just on their own. So how do you really think it looks to them? And is this really how you think the forum should be going? Is this the reason you came here, to get involved in all the afore mentioned crap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech   Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jezzexiles - AIR Conquers Free Speech
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next