The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? Empty
PostSubject: Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?   Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

I don't know, but listening to him makes me think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?   Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Im afraid I havent studied him enough to make an opinion,What make you think he is an idiot?
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?   Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 am

I think, and i hope im wrong here, but he will probably turn out the same as all the other politicians. Money makes them greedy, and the rest of the people can go to hell Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?   Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:01 pm

I don't think it's possible in today's climate for a President of America to have indepedent thoughts demonstrated in actions. The engine behind the whichever president runs that country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?   Obama?  Is the bloke an idiot? Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama? Is the bloke an idiot?
Page 1 of 1