The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Empty
PostSubject: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 am

I see even Blunder has found out about the stupidity of free speech on Jezza´s site¨

Blunder
Post subject: Re: Guests functions.
Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_post_targetPosted: Today, 2:51 am
Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_user_offline
Jack wrote:
Blunder wrote:
Hello Cindra,

I can only think that 'we' is his namesake,,, Jack Daniels,,, as he seems to be inebriated most of the time. Lets just hope that when he is sober that his Tourette's condition abates a little, as his contribution thus far on this thread is to show a total lack of respect to all readers, as he seems to be on a personal mission of deliberately dissuading potential new members from joining.

That said, I've read Steve's comments, and I'm beginning to think we have been hoodwinked into joining a forum of 'free speech', on the condition that we all follow a pied piper,,, who has no flute Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_e_wink

Cindra is gone amigo.... know this...I have defeated minions and armies on this thing you call the internet....I am the stuff films are made of and as far as you are all concerned.. the one... there is nothing I do or say that is without planning or reason...as you will see...eventually :>

Ask any who know me from the past...you do not cross me or condescend me... my track record on here is known... stick around block head...you may learn something...

Hello Jack, its Blockhead/Mr Advice centre speaking Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_rolleyes

But that's better Jack,,, pleased you have sobered up and taken my advise,, no swearing,, well done.

But alas Jack, you have threaten me,,,, that is against your own rules of your own site,,, there are only two rules,, did you not read them?

If God isn't bias he will ban you,,,, if he is bias he will let you stay.

Spin it how you like Jack, but you have done nothing but insulted me since I arrived on this forum,,, and now you threaten me,,, let our unbias God decide your fate.
Back to top Go down
https://alsationinrussia.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:59 am

Blunder
Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_post_targetPosted: Today, 3:18 am
Steve wrote:
It is a bit like when the government comes down my drive and tells me how to run my dustbins - LOL

I always slip a bit of tin foil in with a newspaper - you know - just to be rebellious - Up The revolution I say!

Hello again Steve,

So you believe in sedition,,, not democracy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:01 am

Blunder
Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_post_targetPosted: Today, 1:48 am
Cindra wrote:
Jack wrote:
Blunder wrote:
Hello God,

Just remember that the 'Board Index' in very much the 'Shop Window' to any forum, and while I don't have strong views on this change of policy, I do on the presentation of this site. It is better that guests can see ALL the titles that are being discussed, with some having 'Members Only' clause written next to them, making it clear that if they wish to read more,,, they have to join.

And thank you for reading too Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_e_wink

Shop window...what do you think we are selling Blunder?

You confuse us with other boards... we do not need money or customers...we simply do not care..

Yet again, here is the "we" word. Who is "we"? I understand that you're just a member of this forum like any other so you can only speak for yourself. Also, Steve has said that this forum belongs to all the members, and the rest of the "we" may have a very different opinion to you.

Hello Cindra,

I can only think that 'we' is his namesake,,, Jack Daniels,,, as he seems to be inebriated most of the time. Lets just hope that when he is sober that his Tourette's condition abates a little, as his contribution thus far on this thread is to show a total lack of respect to all readers, as he seems to be on a personal mission of deliberately dissuading potential new members from joining.

That said, I've read Steve's comments, and I'm beginning to think we have been hoodwinked into joining a forum of 'free speech', on the condition that we all follow a pied piper,,, who has no flute Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Icon_e_wink

Dear, oh dear, Mr Blunder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:02 am

There is no free speech, only hate speech for others they just really have no logical reason to dislike.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am

That's very true, Doods. I think Blunder has finally realised it doesn't exist on that forum. The forum is a complete joke when it comes to decent discussion. I honestly don't think there is one little brain on that forum that can discuss with any manner of decency.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder   Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Jezzas´ Free Speech and Blunder
Page 1 of 1