The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment Empty
PostSubject: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:07 am

:goo-news: ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:55 am

There's the new Dr Who tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:12 am

I've been too busy on forums the last few months to even know whats on TV here in Australia Embarassed

This time of the year there ain't much on TV Down Under Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:45 am

Hiya Bella I dont watch much British TV, But im not sure if you watch American Shows if so. Weeds, Desperate Housewives and Prison Break is good also Lost.
You can download these shows from MiniNova and watch them in your own time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:47 am

The last good watch I enjoyed was Paul Merton in India. Excellent series!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 3:26 am

The only thing on at the moment is News 24 unless you want to watch Fern and Phil Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 am

I missed that Cruiser I remember you saying it was good. I like him from Have I got News for You..

Truthy too right at the mo all im watching when I get home is Press TV the only News channel which is stationed in Gaza and show the truth. They are online too and on Sky channel 515.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 am

Nora wrote:
I missed that Cruiser I remember you saying it was good. I like him from Have I got News for You..

Truthy too right at the mo all im watching when I get home is Press TV the only News channel which is stationed in Gaza and show the truth. They are online too and on Sky channel 515.

I only have a freeview box and can't get that but I expect that what is happening in Gaza is far worse than anyone in the outside world realises. It is like the destruction of an entire people. It is also bad news for Israel as well as despite the media's Zionist owners and there bias the masses are not as stupid as they think and surely but slowly world public opinion is turning against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:08 pm

The telly is crap, I got rid of sky and got bt vision. In some ways bt vision is ok because you can watch on demand programmes and a whole series of something one episode after the other, but on the downside there are less channels..you cant win. I'll most probably get sky back again soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:11 pm

I must admit I don't miss Neighbours and Home and Away, because they sooooooo great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:13 pm

I very rarely watch TV apart from the news. Internet forums are much more entertainig......full of sex and violence whpin blonde ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:17 pm

I havent watched them in years Shine, in the 80's I watched all the time but they are crap now..

Sex truthy.. I dont know what that is too busy working and too knackered when I'm home ha ha ha Give me a good 10hr sleep any day:883268:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Home and Away, Sandybeach has a lot of poignant appeal for me, and every episode I have to wipe away tears of sorrow. I've been to the psychiatrist and she reckons I have to forget what we did six years ago in Cambodia [we used to be an item then] and move on from trees and oceans; she advises to look upon planks of wood not as human people sliced, but rotting wood that will eventually swim back to Cambodia and say, 'Hello, to the seeds that created it.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Shine :shock: *backsslowlyoutofthread* :436494: ha ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:46 pm

And I was just about to tell you of who I met in Cambodia bowing to a tree, Sandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:47 pm

Ok... *bracesself* ok..go for it, who did you meet bowing at a tree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Shine wrote:
I must admit I don't miss Neighbours and Home and Away, because they sooooooo great.

I can't believe it but I used to watch Home and away once :shock: :shock: :shock: I blame my stepson for that Laughing Laughing Laughing I rarely watch Telly now ,whats this 3 princes programme I keep seeing advertised,it looks interesting. We don't have Sky or anything here so Im a bit behind times telly wise Embarassed Laughing I don't think Im missing much though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Well, there was this rather rotund Scottish woman there with sharp beady eyes. She said she was 50, but I reckon at least 60 hateful years were crusted on her bent back. She said her name was Claire, but the psychiatrist, Julie, I was dating then, reckoned she over heard Claire boyfriend, Dean, a fat oath and bi sexual from Small Heath, one night whilst copulating with Claire, but I think he was sodomising her, called her Jeanette.

I have to get and let the cat in as it starts trouble with the next door neighbour's dog at this time, and the neighbour is very bitter now ever since I gave her a 'good un' last summer, but now the ex wife's come back I can't give her another 'good un,' so give me mo and I'll tell you the rest, if you're interested, Sandy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 am

Ooooo tell me more of this Shine...I am very very very interested ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Masterchef is fucking great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Do you enjoy cooking,Dayus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:32 pm

And the crust of pie face called Claire hideous. Can you imagine peeling the crust of her face to kiss the dried lips and wizened cheeks?
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Bella wrote:
Do you enjoy cooking,Dayus Very Happy

yeah I do. I wish I could do more but I can't really so I watch a lot of food TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Davus, seriously I always wanted to be able to cook.
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Shine wrote:
Davus, seriously I always wanted to be able to cook.

Anyone can cook, it just takes practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment   Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment Empty

Back to top Go down

Are there any good programmes on the telly at the moment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next