The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you could write a book

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you could write a book Empty
PostSubject: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:18 pm

What book would it be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Im not telling lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:03 pm

A book that influenced a generation or a group of people. There have been many. Some have been works of fiction while others have been political writings. But to be able to write a book that becomes historically important would be some achievement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Which book that you've read would you say has influenced you the most,Truthy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Bella wrote:
Which book that you've read would you say has influenced you the most,Truthy?

I don't know to be honest. I read a book called 'Playpower' by Richard Neville the former editor of the underground magazine OZ when I was a teenager and it was all good fun from there on in until I realised that the system was every bit like he claimed it was. It had some very useful tips about how to get on in life but that was then. I'm still recovering now Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Neville_(writer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:28 am

I would write one about the lives of
the people in Pakistan, When I went there and heard some of the experiences the people
have been through I was amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could write a book   If you could write a book Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could write a book
Page 1 of 1