The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horror Movies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
doodah

doodah

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Horror Movies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 am

Err he is absolutely drop dead ...... and he plays Michael Myers? No way, why did they hide his face?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 am

doodah wrote:
Err he is absolutely drop dead ...... and he plays Michael Myers? No way, why did they hide his face?

They did pretty well didnt they ..and your right he is kinda fit
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 am

My jaw dropped when I saw that photo, I thought it would have been some really ugly dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:49 am

doodah wrote:
My jaw dropped when I saw that photo, I thought it would have been some really ugly dude.

Lol .. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 am

doodah wrote:

SNAP.... God if I knew he was behind the mask I would have enjoyed the movie even more Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:19 am

Horror Movies - Page 3 DurandHorror Movies - Page 3 WilburHorror Movies - Page 3 ShanksHorror Movies - Page 3 CastleHorror Movies - Page 3 Warlock
These are some of the men who played him. I dont know where you got that pic from, but he does look familar. Since Castle, Moran, and Wallace put on the mask in the original film, six people have stepped into the role. the adult Michael Myers, referred to as The Shape in the closing credits, was portrayed by Nick Castle for most of the film, with Tony Moran and Tommy Lee Wallace substituting in during the final scenes. These are some of the men who played him.

Here is the url to the page: http://www.houseofhorrors.com/michael.htm

Last edited by Intrinsic on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 am

Oh intrinsic you just ruined it, I was going to watch the movie again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 am

Intrinsic wrote:
Horror Movies - Page 3 DurandHorror Movies - Page 3 WilburHorror Movies - Page 3 ShanksHorror Movies - Page 3 WilburHorror Movies - Page 3 CastleHorror Movies - Page 3 Warlock
These are some of the men who played him. I dont know where you got that pic from, but he does look familar. Since Castle, Moran, and Wallace put on the mask in the original film, six people have stepped into the role. the adult Michael Myers, referred to as The Shape in the closing credits, was portrayed by Nick Castle for most of the film, with Tony Moran and Tommy Lee Wallace substituting in during the final scenes. These are some of the men who played him.

Here is the url to the page: http://www.houseofhorrors.com/michael.htm

I just googled michael myers and out popped him
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:26 am

and here was me drooling over the first picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horror Movies   Horror Movies - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:56 am

Nora ...A little bit of Salems lot