The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is there a God?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is there a God? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Not at all, Magical. A love tangent with strong curves and rises in passion is what God ordained, and I don't mind the daily indulgence in such play Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Shine wrote:
Bella wrote:
Shine wrote:
I believe we create our own eternal universe and are born again thousands of times in metempsychosis, and what was done is done unto us until we learn to undo those transgressions of our past, and live a virtuous life in the present, and then our souls flee this captivity of reincarnation and are released upon the heavens of eternal bliss.

With respect, That sounds a bit idealistic,unfortunately our internal universe is affected by the outside universe ,some of which we have no control over .Are you talking about personal conduct here because pain and suffering can afflict even very virtous souls.

Our pain and suffering is ours brought about by past transgressions against others, Bella.

I find that an intolerable thought ,so am I to go away now and blame myself for the tragety in my life .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Shine wrote:
Not at all, Magical. A love tangent with strong curves and rises in passion is what God ordained, and I don't mind the daily indulgence in such play Very Happy

I will bet that you don't. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 pm

Bella wrote:
Shine wrote:
Bella wrote:
Shine wrote:
I believe we create our own eternal universe and are born again thousands of times in metempsychosis, and what was done is done unto us until we learn to undo those transgressions of our past, and live a virtuous life in the present, and then our souls flee this captivity of reincarnation and are released upon the heavens of eternal bliss.

With respect, That sounds a bit idealistic,unfortunately our internal universe is affected by the outside universe ,some of which we have no control over .Are you talking about personal conduct here because pain and suffering can afflict even very virtous souls.

Our pain and suffering is ours brought about by past transgressions against others, Bella.

I find that an intolerable thought ,so am I to go away now and blame myself for the tragety in my life .

No, Bella, since it is my belief, and not yours.

It's hard for me to accept that my misfortune in life, and indeed the tragedies that visit my life are the consequence of my previous bad actions, but I try with every effort of my mind and soul to make it so. Why? Suffering for oneself is bad, but suffering for others you have hurt in previous lives is even worse, and address must be established; to deny your past fashions further and greater hurt for your future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm

It's not my belief ,Shine !

I think we are on a different wave lenght to night .According to our own experiences in life we interpretate things differently ,as I said earlier we can learn from misfortune ,but in no way would ever blame anyone for circumstances out of their control .It is human nature to grieve or feel pain at times unless you are unable as some are to interpritate those feelings .

It all depends how we are feeling at the time ,for me I interpretate your saying that all my misfortunes are a consequence of my bad actions .

Ie My life has changed cosiderably since a member of family was killed in a car crash and others injured physically or mentally .Am I to to blame myself that life is a bit difficult now and not what it was even though I done have my best to care for them and cast my own needs aside .

It has nothing to do with my "past fashions ",it was accident ,fullstop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I've lost, Bella, and that's my karma, for past destruction of others in another life, I know not of. I suffer, therefore, I learn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Exactly i suffer but I learn
....but I do not blame myself for all that happens to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm

I do, Bella, blame myself for what happens to me, since my existence is mine and controlled by me, and therefore its fortunes and miseries are mine, conjured in the past and bringing tears of joy and sorrow in the present, to bring, in acceptance, greater joy and lesser sorrow in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Shine wrote:
I do, Bella, blame myself for what happens to me, since my existence is mine and controlled by me, and therefore its fortunes and miseries are mine, conjured in the past and bringing tears of joy and sorrow in the present, to bring, in acceptance, greater joy and lesser sorrow in the future.

But some things are beyond control,I might have agreed you a couple of years ago but when something happens in your life that you thought happened only to others your thoughts change .Whilst I am in control of my personal acceptance of the situation and can learn as I have , I am not in control of others who are suffering .Since I am stronger it is therefor my duty as I see it to care for those suffering ,this brings a bit of discontent to my life .If I were to think only of my own wellbeing and joy of life I would have fucked of long ago to some far off deserted island ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:41 pm

The thing is that you cant dwell on the past ...therapy helps
at some point you have to move on ...I lost both my parents within 18months
i had just got over one death and saw the decline of my beloved dad to cancer
and you wonder if you can actually move on with your life ...it takes time
but eventually you find the strength to do so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:43 pm

You do find find strength ,Star ,Im glad you have Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:44 pm

It takes a while Bella ...but in the end you do Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 pm

It's suprising Star ,how we find find strenght we never knew we had when facing adversity Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Yes ...its there when we need it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a God?   Is there a God? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a God?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: