The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY Empty
PostSubject: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:12 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Jade-Goody-Dies-Big-Brother-Star-Has-Died-In-Her-Sleep-After-Battling-Cancer-Says-Max-Clifford/Article/200903415246579?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15246579_Jade_Goody_Dies%3A_Big_Brother_Star_Has_Died_In_Her_Sleep_After_Battling_Cancer%2C_Says_Max_Clifford

8:53am UK, Sunday March 22, 2009

Big Brother star Jade Goody has died.

JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY 15242637

The star died in her sleep at 3.55am, her publicist Max Clifford said.
Her mother Jackiey Budden told Mr Clifford: "My beautiful girl is gone."
She later stood outside her home and asked for privacy as friends and family grieved the news.
The 27-year-old's body was taken from the home at shortly after 8am.

Mother's tribute to daughter

Ms Budden said: "Family and friends would like this privacy, at last, for this morning."
The distraught mother was wearing pyjamas with a coat over the top when she left the house.
Jade's friend Kevin Adams, who was dressed all in black, was visbily upset and declined to comment to reporters outside the home.
Later, two police officers arrived at the house.
JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY 15241931

Jade died in her sleep

Mr Clifford fought back tears as he broke the news this morning.
He said Jade's mother Jackiey and husband Jack Tweed were at her side.
Mr Adams was also there.
Mourners began laying flowers near to Ms Budden's home this morning.
"I think she's going to be remembered as a young girl who has, and who will, save an awful lot of lives," Mr Clifford said.
He was referring to how her public battle with cancer has raised awareness of the disease.
"She was a very, very brave girl," he told Sky News.

I think her upbringing, her past, the situation with her mum and her father. That sort of life story, to then be where she was - I suppose it's like a Cinderella story.
The life and times of Jade Goody

"And she faced her death in the way she faced her whole life - full on, with a lot of courage."
He said it was "ironic" that the 27-year-old - who had two young sons Bobby, five, and Freddie, four - had died on Mother's Day.
Mr Clifford said he hoped Jade's family would be left in peace to grieve.
Jade's final weeks were characterised, just as her life had been, by the intense glare of the media spotlight.
Jade was propelled to stardom in 2002 as a contestant on Big Brother 3.

Last edited by Magicalstar on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 am

Rest in peace Jade ..your battle is over Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

It is so sad that she has died on Mother's Day, without seeing her sons and the Mother's Day cards they have made her. Sad

But at last, her great suffering is over.
Rest in Peace Jade. Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

Yes it is very sad ..today of all days Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:50 am

OMG, I have just realised that Jade has died on the same date as my late mum, who passed away on the 22nd March 1971. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:53 am

You were so young when you lost your mum Mags Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am

Star wrote:
You were so young when you lost your mum Mags Sad

Yes Star, I was 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:17 am

Its very sad news, for her children too, to loose your mother so young and then on Mothers Day x

Sorry to hear about your Mom Magical xx

May all Mothers where they are know how much they mean to us and be happy and in peace x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:17 am

Very sad,she has though left a great legacy and brought cervical cancer out into the open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:24 am

[quote="Bella"]Very sad,she has though left a great legacy and brought cervical cancer out into the open[/quote)

You are right Bella. Lives will be saved because of the way she has tried to make young women aware of this terrible disease. Rose
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 am

I hope her legacy is not forgotten in the future and women continue to get checked, not just the once but regularly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 pm

This is sad............... Sad

Poem which touched Jackiey

THE poem which reduced Jade Goody’s mum Jackiey Budden to tears is called 'Mothers Never Really Die’.

A shortened version of it was left in a frame outside Jade’s house with a message saying, 'With Love, Kay Stanley.’

The words in the frame said: “Mothers Never Really Die - They Just Keep House Up In The Sky!

They polish the sun by day and light the stars that shine at night,

Keep the moon beams silvery bright,

And in their heavenly home above,

They wait to welcome those they love.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Magicalstar wrote:
This is sad............... Sad

Poem which touched Jackiey

THE poem which reduced Jade Goody’s mum Jackiey Budden to tears is called 'Mothers Never Really Die’.

A shortened version of it was left in a frame outside Jade’s house with a message saying, 'With Love, Kay Stanley.’

The words in the frame said: “Mothers Never Really Die - They Just Keep House Up In The Sky!

They polish the sun by day and light the stars that shine at night,

Keep the moon beams silvery bright,

And in their heavenly home above,

They wait to welcome those they love.”

Thats a lovely poem ,Magical,comforting too
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 pm

I still think it is so sad to die so young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm

I feel devastated for her sons. They are so young. Sad
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 pm

I cant imagine how they must be feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:45 pm

doodah wrote:
I cant imagine how they must be feeling.

Shame, there Dad Jeff Brazier had to tell them yesterday morning that she had gone to heaven.

They had made her two Mother's Day cards and were expecting to go and see her and give them to her.

Life can be a real biatch sometimes.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Magicalstar on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doodah

doodah

Female

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:46 pm

I know and its so sad, my heart goes out to those little boys, they are lucky they have their dad to guide them.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:27 pm

I think this is all well over the top in the papers and liking her to Diana is terrible. She was a nobody really, and as much as its sad to die young, she not the only one and wont be the last
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:38 pm

magica wrote:
I think this is all well over the top in the papers and liking her to Diana is terrible. She was a nobody really, and as much as its sad to die young, she not the only one and wont be the last

You are right it is over the top, but she has done it to set up a trust fund for her boys.

She had a terrible childhood herself.

The publicity has generated the cash for that.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 pm

I know that magical. How rotten for them to read all this about their mum when their old enough to understand, seeing pics of her dying, talking, screaming about dying, i really wouldnt have wanted to see those about my mum no matter how much money i got.

Also to be honest, i think she just loved the limelight and that idiot of a manager made so much from this, he will get more mileage from this in months to come!

There will be books, mags, docus, you name it, for what? Yes, money! Nothing to do with her as a person.

I honestly think this is ridiculous. The papers were slating her before all this, my god, how easy the press are bought eh?

Now they talk about her like the second diana, oh please, enough already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY   JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY Empty

Back to top Go down

JADE GOODY HAS DIED IN HER SLEEP AT 3.55AM TODAY
Page 1 of 1