The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A place in the world a day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A place in the world a day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 am

COSTA RICA_ ECO TOURISM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 am

Costa Rica es Pura Vida

Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Balochistan province, Pakistan.

Difficult to describe the majoirty of the people except to say that it's like a backwards place, raped of its natural resources by other ethnic groups that are in the majority in government in Pakistan. The inhabitants are mainly illiterate due to their being very few schools because the government doesn't provide good enough educational facilities.

Large tribal sects are extremely anti the Pakistani government, plus certain other ethnic groups that have power and treat them like shit, such as the Punjabis and Sindhis. Atacks on the army are pretty frequent.

A nice picture of the beach at Gwadar, a town on the south coast of the province.

A place in the world a day - Page 2 Aviewofagwadarbeachem0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Have you travelled much ,Dayus?Fantastic picture of the beach
Back to top Go down
dayus

dayus

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Bella wrote:
Have you travelled much ,Dayus?

Not a great deal, I've travelled a bit with work and had a few holidays. Furthest is probably India.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Which area in India,Dayus ,I travelled around Southern India,kerala and Tamil Nadu,I loved it ,so much to see ,my travels are always budget backbacker things,never arranged so I get to see a bit of real life not just posh hotels.some of the accomodation was a bit rough to say the least :shock: but all part of the experience Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place in the world a day   A place in the world a day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A place in the world a day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2