The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask me anything...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Im bored... so ask me questions on culture and religon... and i will answer... question can be about anything in life but mostly to do with Islam and our culture which may appear "Alien" to some... Laughing

Done this on the mirror once and i gained the respect off even weirdos like NAA and major so im good at this.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Well Sid since we've been talking about the masons, what is their position within the Islamic world?
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Masons work by Changing religons to suit the masons agenda. Notice how religons are becoming modernised? It is stupid as they are being transformed into man made religons, Islam hasn't let them touch the religon.

Islam forbids stuff like too much music/songs rude tv programmes amonst other things. Which protects muslims from brainwashing and stops them from becoming corrupt from the heart which annoys the elite masons.

Islam forbids charging interest and other things that make the freemasons rich.

Islam is the only thing that stands in the masons way. Which means conflict is bound to happen... of course the masons can't blatently start a war... so they use master plans and schemes.

Best way to explain this is with this video.

VERY POWERFUL video.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3753411785235077976&ei=pZx2ScjsJ4vKiQLxxPizBQ&q=shadows+of+islam

Nora i reccomend you watch this aswell.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Yes Sid but you have masonic orders in the Islamic world as well.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 am

Sid ...I have asked this question before and i still don't understand it ...

Why are there so many threads about Islam,muslims, and why are there so
many arguments about why they live in Britain ...I never get involved with
this topic or with religion ....so please can you try in simple terms to make
me understand.....
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 2:50 am

Hiya Sid nice section.

I will watch that video, Will upload it on Friday when I bring my laptop in.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:41 am

Truthy wrote:
Yes Sid but you have masonic orders in the Islamic world as well.

Yeah they have control of most of it.

Even ahmidinejad seems like a suspicious one. Masons keep saying islam is compatible with freemasonry hence there are a lot of muslim free masons. They may have control of muslim leaders and deploy puppets in muslim countries but they have never affected true islam and never will and will lose against true islam. True islam = The decent muslim people.

The only way they can combat true islam by creating fake islam. Fake islam are bunch of muslims doing bad things in the name of islam, hence the population tarrs all muslims with the same brush... but it's not working any decent person knows not to judge a whole group of people.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:52 am

stargazer1 wrote:
Sid ...I have asked this question before and i still don't understand it ...

Why are there so many threads about Islam,muslims, and why are there so
many arguments about why they live in Britain ...I never get involved with
this topic or with religion ....so please can you try in simple terms to make
me understand.....

Of course...

Im guessing your referring to the sun.

You see there isn't so much arguement on why they live in britian the sun forums mislead you because anti muslims use multiple I.Ds to make it look like the majority of the population hate muslims, notice ever since the multiple I.D ban half those anti muslims are gone? There isn't as many muslim threads.

As for the people who have a problem with muslims, they are brainwashed by certain media (The sun). They are brainwashed into thinking all muslims are suicide bombers or they wanna take over britian ect ect. The ignorant being brainless start to think all muslims are bad and buy into the racist brainwashing propganda (The sun!).

Other people have problems with muslims because they just don't like the image of multicultural which is fair enough. I don't like the way british old culture going down the drain nethier... but what they need to understand is they are responsible for thier culture going down the drain. It's not other cultures coming here that is ruining it, it is just people aren't making the effort to keep thier own british culture alive.

You see muslims make the effort to keep the old cultures of this country going. 90% of indian restuarants are muslim owned and notice they do Xmas decorations in thier restuarants? That is one example of what we do to follow other cultures.... What those people on the sun need to realise is blaming muslims ain't gonna solve their problems... if they get a life and get off thier arses go out and do something... then thier problems would be better.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:06 am

hey sid , nice thread here mate , good on ya !
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:08 am

Whats the best gift to get a guy (Husband/Boyfriend) and dont say Aftershave or Clothes ...
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 am

fishing tackle ....... dog sorry couldn't resist !
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 am

lol! Yeah a Non-Fisherman would love that x
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:17 am

Nora wrote:
Whats the best gift to get a guy (Husband/Boyfriend) and dont say Aftershave or Clothes ...

Xbox 360 8)
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:23 am

Nice one.. But what if you dont want to get him something that keeps him in the house on his fat arse Laughing
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 6:48 am

Nora wrote:

Depends on the ocasion... A nice silver watch would be ideal for birthdays... (Feel free to get me one while your at it) Perhaps not a rolex but a expensive one would be ideal for your husband.

If it's a anniversary or something like a romantic occasion, then tickets to france for three days would be cool, if you ain't got time then Perhaps silver jewelry like a chain with a locket.

If you wanna just get rid of him then a one way ticket to amsterdamn would be BRILLIANT.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:05 am

Yeah thanks OH WISE SID.. I aint going to SEND my Husband to Amsterdam Laughing

Ok Well his Birthday was last week and I got him some stuff, but I dont think they were original

But next month is our 6th Ann so for that I was thinking about getting him something.

He has watches and only wears this one chain and wedding ring.
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks Sid for answering my question.And yes it was the sun ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 am

Nora ....Go away for the weekend , somewhere nice and romantic Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 am

Star that is what we first planned. To go to Scotland Smile But then my Husband learnt of my Obessesion with Scottish men and my plans to run away with one.. so its been cancelled Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 am

Why has he done that ...You have a fettish for scottish men ,half the time
you cant tell what there saying lol!
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 am

lol! Maybe thats what I like about them
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:40 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:30 pm

France the city of love... just get your smelly butts over there. Smile
Back to top Go down

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok Ok ... Anyway Ive already bought him some Aftershave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Ok Sid, i remember this on the mirror. I didnt ask a question but i wanted too. Well 2 actually.

Why do muslims hate the west countries, is it something that goes back in History? And do muslims back the terriorist acts that are done in their name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask me anything... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me anything...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: