The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask me anything...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ask me anything... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

I like this thread,Syd,Ill think of something to ask you tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm

magica wrote:
Ok Sid, i remember this on the mirror. I didnt ask a question but i wanted too. Well 2 actually.

Why do muslims hate the west countries, is it something that goes back in History? And do muslims back the terriorist acts that are done in their name?

Muslims don't hate west countries... the media makes it look like that.

When ahmidenjad and some high up american goverment guy had a meeting ahmid was saying things like "Why is your media lying about me and muslims? why is your media saying i said i want israel wiped off the map? You took my words out of context! Also why is your media lying saying we mistreat christians in iran with bogus stories? Come over iran and see for yourself on how christians muslims and jews co exist peacefully"

Now there are some muslim who hate george bush not the west but for some reason people think hating bush means hating the whole west... well NOPE.

There are some few muslims hate the west because they think the war on iraq is for oil while others believe there is other agendas. They also think america just want to corrupt iraq.

There are tiny amount of muslims hate the west because america sent troops over to iraq and some american troops went raping muslim women and killing civilians... now if you were muslim and your daughter was raped by american soldiers... would you not feel disgust and hate towards the american goverment for sending barbarians to supposedly help but they instead end up killing and raping and use iraq as a game.

One gruesome story is three american soldiers killed this 10 year old girls mother father brother in front of her and then raped her. No wonder polls show majority of iraqis were happier when the evil sadam was in control and that is saying something. If people preferred to be run by a evil saddam who brutalised them, if they preferred that over america something is seriously wrong.

There is thousand of reasons but majority of muslims don't hate the west just the media makes it look like that and the minority who do hate the certain parts of the west is for personal reasons like losing family members due to invasion based in lies (WMD) or some think to steal oil ect ect

There are a tiny few flat out ignorant muslims who hate west just because of the western lifestyle, but people like that exist everywhere in all religon. e.g KKK hate african countries because they are black.

Bringing history into it can be possible might be hate towards the west due to crusades where women were raped children killed ect ect. People might be saying the christians were just claiming back the land muslims stole in the first place but that is wrong if you study history you will find out that is not true but muslims were ethier invited or invaded due to evil rulers.

One example would be the conquest of spain. The king who ruled spain was hated by his people and a man named (Julian i think) invited the muslims to conquere spain. When muslims invaded the people were happier and it was a beautiful multi cultural place for years and years.

Second question i will answer tomorrow it is long and im tired. Razz
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:29 am

Thank u so much sid for taking the time to write all this, it has helped me see things clearer now :th_yourock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Great thread, Sid. My question is can a non muslim go to heaven?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Shine, why is the word P akistan being changed to chum with the word filter?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Sandybeaches wrote:

I haven't a clue as Moz took charge of all that. He would have to answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Shine wrote:
Sandybeaches wrote:

I haven't a clue as Moz took charge of all that. He would have to answer.

Thanks Shine... I just found it strange.

Sid, sorry for using your thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 1:37 pm

SB- I think Moz censored the first 4 letters of that word to Chum in case anybody used that term and therefore it changes when you type the country name in too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 pm

chum, i'll try it as Chumistan does sound rather strange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 pm

I wrote P ackistan and the word chum came up. It needs changing back to what it was. If someone uses the P word or N word we'll ban them anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:13 pm

magica wrote:
And do muslims back the terriorist acts that are done in their name?

No muslims don't, they protest against terrorism done in thier name in numbers of 100,000... funny how the media FAILS to report these.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/11/massive-muslim-demonstration-against.html
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2005/07/iraqis-protest-against-terror.html
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/11/29
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Shine wrote:
Great thread, Sid. My question is can a non muslim go to heaven?

Aslong as you believe in the one god. You are a good person and fight/repel evil/anti christ... theres a throne in heaven with your name on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 pm

Sid how are you so convinced of your beliefs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Truthy wrote:
Sid how are you so convinced of your beliefs?

Jinn encounters.

Science facts on the quran not a single one is wrong.

From the water cycle to the earth being sphere shaped.

Even embyoligy is 100% accurate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:35 pm

Well that doesn't prove anything conclusively does it. It neither proves the existence of God anymore than any other religion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:38 pm

You see that information may have been known centuries before by other civilisations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Truthy wrote:
I read this sometime ago, what do you make of it:

http://www.balaams-ass.com/alhaj/append-2.htm

Impossible. If they did invent it they must have been some miracle... no beyond miracle.

Think about it a book written 1400 years ago with with facts on

Astronomy
Examples...
The sphere shape of the earth.
The moons light being reflected.
The sun rotates.
The sun will istuinguish after a certain period.
The presense of Interstellar matter.
The expanding universe.
Many more facts mentioned in the quran.

Physics
The presense of subatomic particles.

Georgraphy
The water cycle. (Described perfectly)

Im tired i can go on but if it was invented... to invent such an accurate religon.. beyong possibility.

Lets not forget to mention the predictions in the quran coming true, the quran told us which countries are going to belong to which religon... and when they are going to get invaded ect ect all came true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Truthy wrote:
Well that doesn't prove anything conclusively does it. It neither proves the existence of God anymore than any other religion.

I suppose your right.

Razz

But i fancy my chances, get it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:47 pm

I actually deleted that post as the link wasn't the one I was searching for but as far as Science is concerned the ancient civilisations all knew about Astronomy, physics etc. It is said that the Aztecs performed some form of brain surgery nearly 500 years before it was done by Europeans.

As for the predictions in the Quran the same could be said of the Bible and that even causes some to surmise that history is planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

I certainly know that there is more to this world than meets the eye though Sid, I'm certainly not an athiest. I am an agnostic. I don't claim to have knowledge of a deity but then I don't have any proof that there isn't either.

I just googled 'Jinn encounters' and there are a lot of Islamic forums that have covered it. It is a very strange phenomena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:02 pm

It's weird... an encounter isn't like any encounter, you can feel them sucking energy from your fear as you shiver voilently on the inside. The illness after it is untreatable except time only heals it. Thier image stays in your mind for ages.

My one was a black large fat women... upon eye contact she started ripping her own blond dirty wirey hair out whilst screaming.

Now driving at 70 miles per an hour and this women is still chasing you and cursing you and is keeping up with your car at 70 MPH can leave scars.

When they leave you alone the comfort is magnificent. Like when a nasty tooth ache just finally stops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm

So you claim that this happend to you?

Most people would say you were crazy or on drugs but I have had strange things happen in my life that I just can't explain although they weren't bad experiences by any means. Demonic possesion was taken very seriously in the west until very recently, in fact the laws against Witchcaft were only repealed in the 1950's.

There is definetly more to this world than meets the eye. Some people say that Demons/Jinn are aliens though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 am

Praise be to Allaah.

The answer to this question is presumably quite clear to all Muslims, because it is one of the obvious matters of ‘aqeedah (belief).

In answer to this question, it is sufficient to quote one aayah and one hadeeth.

The aayah is (interpretation of the meaning): "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

The hadeeth is: "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell." (Reported by Muslim, may Allaah have mercy on him, in al-Saheeh, 153).

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:08 am

Where have all the posts gone?
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:51 am

Where's the chat/games section gone 😕
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me anything...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: