The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Friendly & Social Networking Forum For Arts, Music, News, Chat

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ask me anything...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Ask me anything... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 am

I didn't know it had gone, Magical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:07 am

Tv movies and games Magical

And the chat is in the pub banter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:51 pm

Truthy wrote:
So you claim that this happend to you?

Most people would say you were crazy or on drugs but I have had strange things happen in my life that I just can't explain although they weren't bad experiences by any means. Demonic possesion was taken very seriously in the west until very recently, in fact the laws against Witchcaft were only repealed in the 1950's.

There is definetly more to this world than meets the eye. Some people say that Demons/Jinn are aliens though.

Of course the freemasons are going to stamp out unnatural things... people are chuckjed in nuthouses and silenced. In reality weird things happen and they always prove things mentioned in the bible quran torah ect ect are true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Shine wrote:
Praise be to Allaah.

The answer to this question is presumably quite clear to all Muslims, because it is one of the obvious matters of ‘aqeedah (belief).

In answer to this question, it is sufficient to quote one aayah and one hadeeth.

The aayah is (interpretation of the meaning): "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

The hadeeth is: "By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, there is no-one of this ummah, Jew or Christian, who hears of me then dies without believing in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the people of Hell." (Reported by Muslim, may Allaah have mercy on him, in al-Saheeh, 153).

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

This is where most people/websites go wrong. They get things completely out of context and go walah! They completely misinterperate everything.
Back to top Go down
magica

magica

Female
Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:15 pm

Sid you're well versed in the Muslim culture and this makes it easier for peeps like me, who no nothing about it, to understand alittle more clearly.

Can i ask, this misconception that your god would welcome anyone who is a suicide bomber and that they will live with virgins in paradise, is this practiced at Mosques? and do true believers really believe that taking a life is rewarded by your god?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 am

Why cannot muslims drink alcohol?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:47 am

Sid, many have asked questions, but you seem extremely capable of answering those questions in the first instance, but upon greater questioning appear to evade the question and move onto more generalized forms of answering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything...   Ask me anything... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me anything...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AlsationInRussia AIR Forum :: News Forums :: Debate and Discussion-
Jump to: